- All products are added to your cart.
To handle a correct handling of your return request we apply a return proces. Returns are only valid for private customers, customers with a business account can not return the goods within 14 days. We use two return procedures:
- Right of return within 14 days.
- Return of a product due to warranty.
1: Conditions for returns within 14 days.
- Click here to register a 14 day return.
- Returns must meet all conditions below.
- The product is in mint condition, no traces of use and / or assembly traces.
- The products must be packed in the original and undamaged packaging (without tape, stickers, inscription, etc.) in a box in which the products must be complete so that we can offer them again.
- The package must be sufficiently paid.
(Insufficient or non-paid return shipments are not accepted)
The costs of a return shipment and the risk of damage and / or loss are fully borne by the buyer. We therefore advise you to return your returned goods insured. We are not liable for transport damage and / or loss of your return shipment. If your return is unexpectedly damaged, we will notify you. In this case, you must recover the damage from your carrier.
If the returned product meets the above return conditions, we will refund the purchase price of the product to your bank or credit card account within 14 days of receipt. you will receive a credit note via email. If the returned product does not meet our return conditions, the purchase price will not be credited.
2: Guarantee returns
If a product you have purchased unexpectedly breaks down within the warranty period, you must follow the following proces:
- Click here to register a warranty case.
- Depending on the cause of the defect, the return procedure will be discussed with you.
Delivery new goods
If the returned product is covered by the warranty conditions, the same or equivalent product will be delivered free of charge, is the same or an equivalent product not longer in stock, we will refund the item price from the defect item.