- All products are added to your cart.
When will my order be processed?
- Your order will only be processed after payment has been received. As long as the payment has not yet been received, nothing else will happen to your order. Your order will remain in our system for a maximum of four weeks until payment has been received. After this, your order will be automatically deleted.
Can I follow my order?
- If you place an order and have not created an account in advance, you will not be able to view the order on our website. Your order is not included in your account. As soon as you create an account on our website, you can track all the orders you place afterwards and check their status.
After placing my order I will not receive an e-mail confirmation, how is this possible?
- It is highly probable that you made a typing error when entering your email address. If there is an error in your e-mail address, you will not receive any e-mails from us. It is also possible that our email has ended up in your "spam mail" mailbox. You can contact our customer service department for more information.
Can I cancel my order?
- If your order has not yet been processed, it is possible to cancel your order. Please contact our customer service.
I haven't received my order yet, what could be wrong?
There may be several reasons. Below you will find some reasons;
- Your payment has not yet been received. As long as your payment has not yet been received, your order will be put on hold until payment has been made.
- Your ordered product(s) is/are no longer sufficiently in stock. It is always possible that a product is unexpectedly out of stock. On the product page of the product in question is stated whether a product is in stock or not. When this happens, you will be notified by e-mail, in which case your order will be delayed. In this e-mail you will be asked if you wish to receive a partial delivery when this applies to your order.
- Something has gone wrong with the carrier, causing your delivery to be delayed. You can easily check this yourself via the track & trace link which you received from us by e-mail. If you can't figure it out for yourself, it's best to contact our customer service.
How will transport damage be solved upon receipt?
- It sometimes happens that products are damaged during transport. You should immediately after receipt, but at the latest within (two weeks) check all products that they have not suffered any visible damage.
- If there is visible damage, you can contact our customer service for a maximum of two weeks after receipt. Please mention in your e-mail which article number(s) it is dealing with, the quantities and clear pictures to send. Clear pictures are necessary to process your report. On the basis of this information is determined what the next steps will be. Our customer service will contact you in this case.
The website indicates that my VAT number is invalid?
- You need to enter your VAT number without spaces and dots. If you do use points or spaces, our website will not recognize your VAT number. If you did enter points or spaces the first time, press F5 on your keyboard to refresh the page and then enter all data again, otherwise the cookies will remember the previously incorrect entry.
Where can I view my invoice?
- After you have made your payment, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your invoice as a pdf file in the appendix.
- Once you have created an account and then place an order, you will be able to view your invoice in your account after the payment has been made. Once you have logged in to www.into-led.com, you can view all invoices by clicking on "my orders" in my account, after which you will see an overview of all your orders. Under the heading "Status" you will see "View" click on view and you will see the details from your invoice.
Is it possible to pay by invoice?
- Unfortunately we do not offer to pay by invoice afterwards. However, you can choose to pay by bank transfer in the checkout. As soon as you have completed your order, you will receive an automatic e-mail containing the invoice as a PDF attachment.
Wrong order or a wrong product delivered
I ordered the wrong product, now what?
- If you haven't made the payment yet, you can contact our customer service to have your order adjusted. You can do this by e-mail or call +31- (0)45 208 01 28.
Can I still add products after placing my order?
- If you haven't made your payment yet, please contact our customer service team by email or phone +31-(0)45 208 01 28 to add the desired products to your order.
- If your payment has already been made, it is unfortunately not possible to add products to your order. You need to place a new order which will also be processed and shipped separately.
I have made a mistake in my address details, what now?
- If you have made a mistake in your address details, it is best to contact our customer service department directly by e-mail or by telephone +31-(0)45 208 01 28. If it is still possible, we will change your address details. Please note that we can only change your address until 17:00 during office hours. If you place your order after 17:00 hour and you have an error in your address then chances are that the package will come back to us. We advise you in this case to place a new order through the website. When the first package has been returned, we will send you a credit invoice and we will refund the money with the payment method you used to pay the order.
I have ordered the wrong product and have already received it. How do I solve this?
- You can return your order to us within 14 days of receipt.
You need to create an return via https://www.into-led.com/en/service/retouren/ On this page you can fill in the details and indicate what action you would like to see taken. For a quick handling we ask you to also fill in your order number. Our return department will let you know the next steps by e-mail.
I have received a different product(s) than I have ordered, how will this be solved?
- If you have accidentally received the wrong products, please contact our customer service. This can be done by phone +31-(0)45 208 01 28 or by e-mail. We will then send you a return form by e-mail. With this form you have to return the wrongly received products. When we have received the products back we will send the right products to you.
When can I expect my package?
- If your order has been placed and paid for before 22:00 hours, your order will usually be delivered within 3-5 working days if the item is in stock. 95% of all orders are delivered on time by the carriers. However, circumstances may occur that your order has been delayed. We do not accept any complaints if the package is not delivered on time. If this is the case, please feel free to contact our customer service so that we can investigate the status of the delivery.
When will my order be delivered?
- The time at which your order is delivered cannot be determined exactly, an indicative delivery time is indicated via the track & trace link which you will receive by e-mail as soon as the goods have left our warehouse. The carriers usually indicate a time block when you can expect the goods. Packages can generally be delivered to you from 8:00 to 20:30 hours depending on the carrier.
General knowledge and commonly used terms by LED lighting
Below you will find useful general tips and facts about the different products before you decide to buy LED lighting. If you are not sure which product is best suited for your situation, please contact us. Please feel free to contact our customer service at our specialists will be happy to help you make the right choice. You can also reach us directly at telephone number +31-(0)45 208 01 28 from 09:00-12:00 hours and from 13:00-17:00 hours.
How do I choose the right light colour?
- For traditional lamps such as fluorescent tubes, incandescent lamps, energy saving lamps and gas discharge lamps, the light color is usually indicated by the numbers 827, 830, 840, 860. The 8 stands for 80 Ra, which indicates that objects under this lighting retain their natural colours. The last two digits; 8(27), 8(30), 8(40), 8(60) represent the number of Kelvin, which is the unit used for the light colour. The lower the K number, the warmer (yellower) the light color.
- 2700K = extra warm white (for extra atmospheric light)
- 3000K = warm white (atmospheric warm white light)
- 4000K = neutral white (the right light colour for the office)
- 6000K = daylight white (the perfect light colour for workshops, production and warehouses)
What are lumen?
- The amount of light emitted by a lamp is expressed in lumens, which is usually abbreviated after a number with "lm". It is an easy principle. The more lumens, the more light a lamp emits. A classic fallacy is that one thinks that when a LED lamp has a higher number of Watts, more light will come out of it. This doesn't have to be true at all.
- There are LED lamps with a low lumen/watt ratio and also LED lamps with a high lumen/watt ratio. We call this "High Lumen" because these lamps give the same or even more light with less energy consumption. So if you want to save as much energy as possible, look for LED lamps that have a high watt/lumen ratio.
What does an IP value mean?
You often see an IP value for lighting, what does it mean?
- An IP value is the abbreviation of (Ingress Proctection) which indicates how dust and or waterproof a product is. The lower the IP value the less well the product is protected against the penetration of dust and moisture. For most indoor applications an IP20 value is sufficient when the products are used in a dry indoor environment.
- However, if you would like to purchase lighting for your bathroom, for example, we advise you to purchase lighting that has a minimum IP44 value. If you want to use the lighting in your bathroom in the shower, you need an IP value of 65. The higher the IP number, the better the product is protected against dust and moisture. This is also important for all lighting you buy for outdoor use such as your garden lighting, the minimum IP value for this should be IP44, many of our outdoor LED lamps are even equipped with an IP54 or even IP65 certification so you can be sure that you will enjoy your lighting for many years to come.
- If you want to know more about IP values click here and read our blog about IP rates.
Useful information about our Products
How do I safely connect an LED floodlight to the 230V mains voltage?
- An LED floodlight is often used outdoors, the LED floodlight are supplied with 230V mains voltage. It is therefore very important to safely connect the cable that is connected to the LED floodlight to your 230V mains power supply. For this, it is best to use an IP68 cable connector, with which you can make a perfect watertight and safe connection. We also have this available in an IP68 T-cable connector, which is very useful if you want to mount several LED floodlights in series.
T8 LED Tubes
How do I choose the right LED T8 tube?
- With traditional fluorescent tubes, the number of watts is connected to the length of the fluorescent tube. The higher the wattage, the longer the tube. If you now have a traditional 36 Watt fluorescent tube you can replace it with a 120 cm - 18 Watt LED tube. If you have a traditional 58 Watt fluorescent tube you can replace it with a 150 cm - 22 Watt LED tube.
- Be careful when choosing a good replacement for your old fluorescent tubes, not the Wattage but the number of lumens determines how much light a LED tube emits, the higher the lumen, the more light a LED tube emits. A handy tip for this is to google first to the type of tube you currently have and see how much lumen it emits, then find the right LED tube which emits about the same number of lumens.
Do I need to pay attention to anything else when installing a LED tube?
- Most existing fixtures are equipped with a ballast, also known as a VSA (ballast). When it concerns a magnetic ballast you have the possibility to replace the LED tubes 1:1 you have to remove the old starter from the fixture and place the LED dummy starter in its place. However, it is much better and we advise you to disconnect the ballast, because the ballast is no longer needed for the use of LED tube and will only use 30% extra current. Also, the lifespan of your new LED tubes will be reduced by half!
- Our LED tubes are not suitable for fixtures that have an electronic ballast or VSA.
- Do I have to remove the ballast from my existing fixtures? This is certainly not necessary if you disconnect the ballast and it can remain in place. Connect your fixture directly to your 230V mains voltage, make sure that your fixture is only connected to the mains voltage on one side.
When you have adjusted the fixture, it is very important that you take a good look at the LED tube before you install the new LED tubes, because the LED tubes may only be placed with the INPUT side to the side of the fixture where the 230V mains voltage is connected to the fixture. If you do this accidentally wrongly, the new LED tube can be irreparably damaged, this is not covered by the usual warranty!
LED Lighting hose 230V
Can I shorten a 230V LED light hose?
- Yes, our LED light hoses can be shortened as indicated on the light hose.
I have a piece of light hose left over can I reuse it?
- Yes, you can reuse the leftover piece to make a new piece of light hose with it. Make sure you choose the right power supply. For the 230V single color light hoses with 60 LEDs per meter you need to choose this power supply. If you are looking for one or more power supplies for the single colour light hoses with 180 LEDs per meter, click here. The standard one-button power supply for the RGBW light hoses can be found via this link.
Is a LED light hose dimmable?
- Yes, our LED light hoses are optionally dimmable. For this you need to buy the right dimmer. For the single-coloured light hoses you choose this dimmer. If you want a dimmer with remote control for the RGBW light hose click on this link.
LED High bay lamps
When should I choose an LED Highbay lamp?
- LED Highbay lamps are generally chosen when you want a good working light. This type of LED lamps are often used in workshops, warehouses, stables and stores.
Are LED Highbay lamps suitable for humid areas?
- Yes, all our LED highbay lamps are excellent for humid areas as they all have an IP65 protection class. They can even be used as outdoor applications.
Is a LED Highbay lamp dimmable?
- Yes, most LED Highbay lamps in our assortment are 1-10V dimmable. For this you need a suitable 1-10V LED dimmer. The advantage of this is that you can connect a large number of LED Highbay lamps to one dimmer depending on the Wattage of the lamps. Are you looking for compatible 1-10V LED dimmer to dim your LED Highbay lamps? Then click on this link.